Everyone has a favorite party food, and for many, it’s nothing other than a cheese ball. This party staple is beloved for many reasons. First of all, it’s deliciously creamy and well-seasoned without being too salty. Second, it serves as a filling appetizer, side dish, or snack. Finally, it’s an easy and budget-friendly option for any get-together, or even to enjoy on your own. Have we convinced you to make your own cheese ball? Then, here is one of our favorite recipes for a simple Five-Ingredient Cheese Ball.
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ (8-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set and is no longer soft and/or warm.
- Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
- Serve chilled with crackers. Enjoy!
Skyline at Kessler Apartments in Dallas, Texas