Cook up something delicious today with this special recipe provided to you by Skyline at Kessler, the best apartments in Dallas, and put our expansive kitchens to good use!
Even though breakfast is considered to be the most important meal of the day, it gets overlooked by many of us. Whether we fail to schedule time to make breakfast in the morning or simply favor an extra-large coffee in place of eggs and sausage, it can be difficult to stick to a breakfast routine. Luckily, there’s now an easy fix: Turkey Bacon and Egg Muffins, which you can easily throw together in your expansive kitchen! Check out the ingredients list below, courtesy of the premier pet-friendly apartments for rent in Dallas, to get started.
- Cooking spray
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon until crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool, then store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.